Our Commitment to our Pupils
- All pupils will attend a good or better school, achieving outstanding outcomes for all pupils in its care
- All pupils are challenged and supported to achieve the best possible progress, through quality-first teaching and learning
- All pupils engage in a vibrant, exciting curriculum, reflecting their local culture and history and supports their understanding of their place in the wider world
- All pupils are challenged and supported, becoming resilient, reflective, life-long learners with skills and knowledge for the 21st century
- Remove barriers to learning wherever possible
- All pupils respect and engage in their learning community, developing skills which keep them safe and supports their social, moral and spiritual development, including understanding their place in modern Britain, free from radicalization and extremism.